The Personal Profile Analysis© from Thomas International
A Cross Section of Questions Addressed by this Questionnaire
- What are this individual’s strengths?
- Do his or her strengths match the job role?
- Which limitations will impact on their ability to be successful?
- Will this person be successful in a role that is technical, quality or standards focused?
- Is this individual a self-starter?
- Does he or she drive for results?
- Can they work with and through people?
- Will this candidate excel in a service, support or specialist role?
- How much detailed work does this person prefer to handle?
- What motivates this candidate?
- How does he or she communicate?
- Is this person a leader?
- What potential does this candidate have for a sales role?
- How does this individual handle conflict?
- How well is this person’s behavioural profile aligned to the culture of your organisation?
Patrick has guided me in the application of profiling tools, the interpretation of their results and the development of strategies for making staff more effective