The Personal Profile Analysis© from Thomas International
A Cross Section of Questions Addressed by this Questionnaire
- What are this individual’s strengths?
- Do his or her strengths match the job role?
- Which limitations will impact on their ability to be successful?
- Will this person be successful in a role that is technical, quality or standards focused?
- Is this individual a self-starter?
- Does he or she drive for results?
- Can they work with and through people?
- Will this candidate excel in a service, support or specialist role?
- How much detailed work does this person prefer to handle?
- What motivates this candidate?
- How does he or she communicate?
- Is this person a leader?
- What potential does this candidate have for a sales role?
- How does this individual handle conflict?
- How well is this person’s behavioural profile aligned to the culture of your organisation?
Patrick has always provided insightful and 'no-nonsense' advice on issues I have raised with him